Rant time apparently
I'm taking a break from my Dexter marathon for this blog. Just got to a cliff hanger as well. Curse my dedication!!

I think my last blog was a bit thought provoking. That's actually kind of satisfying.

I had football training with the primary kids today. First time I've done it in weeks, with being in Glasgow, being ill, and snow days. I can't say I've missed it. I was sort of in charge today, which I don't love, but at least I can actually do some form of actual coaching.
There's this one kid, who I swear must have ADD. He is absolutely nuts. I suspect his mother feeds him mouthfuls of sugar before coming. In fairness, it doesn't surprise me. I knew his eldest brother fairly well when I was growing up....safe to say we didn't see eye to eye, but he was a bit....erratic, as well.
I had literally walked through the door of the astroturf and 5 seconds later I had kids complaining about him and grassing him up to me. I don't want to say I can't stand him, I don't think that's right, but life would be a lot simpler without him.
I'm starting to sound like Dexter now....
This kid also used to piss me off at work. His mother made a complaint about me and the "excessive" speed with which I drive up to her house. From then on, whenever I saw the kid he told me to drive at "Five miles an hour". Which is taking the piss to be honest. I know it sounds petty, because it is. This kid is near the end of the delivery round, and the last thing you can be arsed with at that point is a kid lecturing you.

Rant over.

I never did buy any new CDs from Amazon. I added a few to my shopping cart, but never followed through. I'm thinking about getting Windows 7....but it feels like a hell of a lot of money. Oh, and an external hard drive.....for all my music. So yeah, I'm weighing all that up in my mind. If anyone has any advice it would not go amiss.

Off to find out what happens to the D-man now! I could well finish season 2 before morning. Awww crap, I'm working tomorrow. Gutted. I'm gonna be rough....
Labels: , edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment