Opening Up
Sad times. Dexter is finished. Pretty awesome show I thought, and I'm looking forward to season 5! I was completely gutted at how season 4 ended. I think I've got quite a wait till s5, because the lead actor is undergoing treatment for a form of cancer, so I'd assume they will have to wait for his hair to grow back before shooting restarts. Think I'm going to start watching 24....even though it reminds me of bad times in my first flat at uni. We'll see how it goes...

I am now officially covering a colleague will he is on sick leave, which means I will be working full time, but only for 4 days a week. Which is kinda awesome, because it will still be a lot more money than I usually earn, and I'll still have a decent bit of free time.

The past few days have been pretty packed, I've worked about 65 hours this past week, so needed to catch up on a fair bit of sleep in my downtime. It's kind of weird because it makes me forget a lot the things a regularly think about when I'm not doing anything else. I think a lot of that caught up with me, and I remembered how completely hung up I am over a girl. I would love nothing more than telling her, but the situation is far from ideal. She has a smile that convinces me everything in the world is ok. Urgh. I'm so completely pathetic. I'd be totally overjoyed just to spend like an hour with her. Nothing sinister in that, just hanging out and talking and that.

Definitely a contender for my dumbest blog yet.

There's something I've been meaning to blog about for ages, tomorrow, I will definitely do it. Promise.
Labels: , , edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment