Nemesis
Blog time muhfuckas. I'm almost forgetting to do these, but not quite. Go me.

Today was actually awful. I won't bore you with details, but basically a colleague phoned in sick, so I had to do 2 people's rounds today. I wasn't asked, I was told. Spent the rest of the day walking around Drum, delivering post, cursing my luck, and planning my resignation letter. Again.

Trying to find a light at the end of my gloomy, dark tunnel is getting really hard.

Anyways, the result of all this is that progress will be made with my escape plan tomorrow. A full scale assault is in order I think.

I might as well mention, I found myself practicing a Dexter-esque, murderous stare, while I was going round the village today. For those of you who aren't in any way familiar with Dexter, the protagonist works for Miami Metro Police Department, in the blood spatter forensics lab. And on the side he's a serial killer. Which leads to all sorts of problems and complications. The compelling part is that is that he has morals, and a "code" that he follows for each kill, ie, each one of his victims is "deserving" of what they get. Usually his victim will have somehow wrangled out of a prison sentence due to some loophole in the judicial system, when they really shouldn't be walking free.
Anyways, it got me thinking about who I would target if I was Dexter. Trust me, when you're all alone delivering post for so long, you ponder all sorts. One of my colleagues has described someone I used to know as my "nemesis". A bit extreme in my eyes, no-one has ever really managed to get under my skin to that extent, but I can see where he's coming from. That seemed like the obvious place to start imagining. Safe to say it amused me for a while. The thought police would run riot with me.

Talking of thought police, check this out. Scary.

Right, back to my Dexterathon.....Dexathon....I think Dexathon sounds better....
Labels: , edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment