Music that is too cool for me but I still like it
Ok, so after complaining about lack of sleep yesterday, I stayed up till like 3am watching Dexter. It's rather good. I squeezed in 3 episodes last night, 2 today, and another 1 just before writing this. I'm already halfway through the first season! Yikes.

I've had a lot on my mind lately. I guess with all these days off, I find myself lost in my thoughts a lot more than usual. Part of it is trying to work out the next stage of my life. Another part is down to regret and missed opportunities. And another part is about some people who used to be in my life.

I think about people, in general, an awful lot. I think I over-analyse what people say, and when I see a photo of someone I know, I'll try to understand the theme and mood of the moment.
Psycho talk? Perhaps.
The unfortunate thing is that I think by doing this, I tend to develop a dislike towards some people for no real reason. I've kind of talked about this with one of my friends, who I think in some ways, does the same sorta thing.

In saying all that, there's people in this village who have made it quite clear they have something against me. And I have no idea why. I don't consider myself to be a bad person.

Oh, mum added The Audition to her "Music that is too cool for me but I still like it" list. I thought this was a bit weird considering I was listening to "I love the way that you move" at the time. Nevertheless, I donated an Owl City album towards the cause, since I had two copies. Don't ask.

I had a song in mind for the playlist today, but I'm going to savour Audioslave for a little bit longer I think. It's just that good.
0 Responses

Post a Comment