Dreams of an old life
I always become hugely inconsistent with my blogging habits towards the end of the month. It's a bad thing.

Know what else is a bad thing? Amazon.co.uk, that's what! It just stole a TON of money from me. They emailed me to say they're gonna send me a bunch of CDs in exchange, but I mean, come on! What's that you say Amazon? I can even choose the CDs I want to receive? Well, I still don't think it's fair that you want money for them....but I did get a pretty spectacular pay last week...

MC Lars tweeted me a few hours ago. Pretty big moment in my life to be honest! I had earlier tweeted about being not sure about going to see him next week. I won't go into details, but I'm now thinking I will. What a legend he is.

Been having a few bad dreams recently about some people from an old life. Not too nice. The worst thing is waking up and thinking about them for the next few hours. It's a really unpleasant way to start the day. Plus, it makes me think about things like, do I need some sort of closure or something? I can't explain it very well. I mean, I'm totally over all that, but when I dream about that sort of thing, I wonder to myself, have I really, properly moved on? Ah, who knows? I know there's only a couple of ways to solve the problem, and I know which one I'm opting for (not my Dexter-esque one, as previously blogged about!!)

Tomorrow, I WILL go to the gym!!
0 Responses

Post a Comment