54 Minutes
Damn you Megavideo!! 20 minutes left of the Dexter season 3 finale and I have used up all the minutes you can watch without paying a suscribtion. Gah!! I have to wait 54 minutes to watch anymore!

Today was relatively productive. Sorted out my CV a bit, and put a bunch of old console games on eBay. 4 of which have already been bought. Awesome.

There have been a couple of recent developments in the Ferguson household. Number 1, the boiler broke a couple of nights ago, all I can say is, thank God for my electric blanket. Secondly, we're all on some sort of detox, low fat diet, which is being overseen by mother. I'm not hugely against it in truth, despite a few complaints, we've actually enjoyed some pretty awesome home made meals. Plus it might hopefully contribute to my get fit campaign thing.

The worst thing is, I've recently discovered the awesomeness that is the Hairy Bikers. They are a Geordie pair of bikers who have a TV cookery show. They are epically funny. I think it's a Geordie trait: to be hilarious. Anyways, they have some pretty gorgeous looking, indulgent recipies. I currently have a craving for their maple syrup and walnut scones. Nom nom nom....

Right, 25 mins left....I'll go scour ebay or something I guess...
0 Responses

Post a Comment