Blog Affections
Yusss! Went to the gym as planned. Legs still ache, but it's another session in the bank. Awesome.

On the drive into Inverness I was kind of thinking about just why I have this blog, and why I started it in the first place. I think I really just use to express some things that I really wouldn't usually tell people, as well as just talking about stuff that no-one else is really interested in listening to. Which is sad but true.
To anyone who reads that, don't take that the wrong way, I know there are some people I talk to a little bit, but I don't really have any good, close friends to talk to about some things. Hence, this blog.

I don't know if that makes sense, but nevermind...

I've added the Only Ones to the playlist, because I've heard "Another Girl, Another Planet" no less than 3 times today, which is unusual. It's a great song, and has been covered loads of times, and was the last track that blink-182 recorded before announcing their hiatus.
Labels: , edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment