5 Day Catch Up!
No blog for five days?! Criminal I say!!

Shutter Island was a gooood film!! It's one of those films where two people could have a completely different idea about what exactly happened in it. That perhaps sounds kinda stupid, but it's true.
Also, 24 FINALLY got kinda good. I think that happened at the 11am-12pm episode, so it's definitely a slow starter!! FYI it started at midnight and each new episode represents another hour of the day.

What else has been happening? Man United beat Liverpool today while Chelsea drew with Blackburn, so that was doubly great. Park Ji-Sung scored the winner for United, so I will share my favourite United chant, about the South Korean, to the tune of Lord of the Dance:

Park, Park, Wherever you may be,
You eat dogs in your home country,
But it could be worse,
You could be a Scouse,
Eating rats in your council house.

Sheer poetry, I'm sure you'll agree.

The last few days have contained work, filling out various forms and job applications, oddly bizarre and sexual dreams (sorry...you know who you are!), going out for a meal as a joint celebration of mother's day and my dad's birthday (I had a haggis starter, haddock main, and a heavenly toasted gingerbread with vanilla ice cream and butterscotch sauce dessert).

Talking about that epic dessert reminds me; you might remember that diet thing I mentioned about a month ago. Well, at the moment, I can't get to the gym as much, but only because I'm doing longer hours which means a lot more walking....so it kind of balances out. Anyway, all my jeans keep falling down on me....which is sorta annoying, but it does mean I've lost weight. Which is good. Obviously. It does mean I now need new jeans though....unless I start using a belt all the time....which I'm not used to. I digress.

One day of work, then two off. Bring it!
0 Responses

Post a Comment